1. In the verbal and plenary (complete) inspiration of the Scriptures by the Holy Spirit, which are inerrant and infallible and are the supreme authority for Christian thought and life.
2. In the eternal, sovereign triune God – the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, three distinct persons, one deity.
3. That man is created in the image of God, but fallen and depraved, therefore needing salvation that comes by grace through faith in Jesus Christ alone.
4. In Jesus Christ, God the Son, the world’s only Savior; in His incarnation and virgin birth, sinless life, vicarious death, burial and bodily resurrection, ascension to the right hand of the Father, and personal, visible return to claim His own people.
5. In God, the Holy Spirit, who convicts the world of sin, regenerates, indwells, gifts and empowers the believer.
6. In the resurrection of the dead, the believer to life everlasting, and the unbeliever to eternal condemnation.
7. That the presence of Jesus Christ by the Holy Spirit in the believer will result in a life of personal holiness and a walk of obedience to the will of God.